This contest has ended. Thank you for entering. Congratulations to our winner, Melitsa @playactivities!
You’ll be the hit of the party if you win 25 gallons of Spangler Slime – that’s 95 liters for those mad scientists who love the metric system. This isn’t some pre-made slime… no… it’s Spangler’s special PVA formulation for concocting the perfect batch of slime! If you’re the lucky winner, you’ll receive 25 gallons of green Slime Goo (the best PVA – polyvinyl alcohol) solution and Slime Cross-Linker (the linking agent that hooks it all together when you mix the two liquids). You mix it… you make it… and people go wild for slime.
REQUIRED ENTRY: To enter the contest, follow @halloweensci on Twitter and leave a comment below with your Twitter name. Comments could include your best or most creative ideas for things to do with slime. If you want to enter more than once, keep reading below.
The contest is open until midnight MST on October 11th. A winner will be announced and notified on October 12th. The winner must reply with a valid address by midnight MST on October 14th to claim prize. If the winner fails to do so, another winner will be picked.
IF YOU WANT TO ENTER THE CONTEST MORE THAN ONCE…
* (1 entry) Tweet about the contest. Copy and paste this → Follow @halloweensci for the best Halloween science tips & tricks & enter to win 25 gallons of slime.
Or this → Win 25 gallons of slime just in time for your Halloween party from @halloweensci
* (1 entry) Sign-up for the Steve Spangler Science Experiment of the Week
* (1 entry) Follow @SpanglerScience on Twitter
* (1 entry) Leave a comment about the contest on Steve Spangler’s Facebook fan page
* (5 entries) Blogging about your best Halloween Science ideas and including links to the @HalloweenSci twitter (http://twitter.com/halloweensci) and Steve Spangler Science Halloween Science page (https://www.stevespanglerscience.com/halloween).
About Spangler Slime – We believe along with thousands of other science teachers that the world’s best slime is made using PVA – that’s polyvinyl alcohol. But we’ll warn you that not all PVA is the same. Many people purchase cheap PVA solutions only to find growing bacteria floating around in the bottle after a few months. PVA can be the perfect place for bacteria to grow unless the solution has approved anti-bacterial additives. Spangler Slime Goo is made from a high-quality PVA with additives that kill bacteria and prolong the shelf life. It’s safe to say that SteveSpanglerScience.com sells more Slime solution than anyone in the country.
For more information, more slime variations and the science behind slime go to Slime – The Real Recipe.