Spangler Brand Affiliate Program: Overview
Thank you for your interest in our Affiliate Program.
By joining our program, you’ll be able to earn up to a 10% commission by promoting the Spangler Science Club products subscription program. Club subscriptions can be ordered on a monthly, 3-month, 6-month or annual basis. Customers are also able to purchase single kits and hundreds of educational science products through our Science Store. Our club kits make great gifts for birthdays, science camps, before and after school programs, and holidays.
As a Spangler Affiliate, you’ll receive the following benefits :
Affiliate sites earn $15 for each month-to-month, 3-month, and 6-month subscription.
Affiliate sites can also earn up to 10% commission on all store orders.
- 4.8% Conversion Rate
- $85 AOV
- Program professionally managed by eAccountable with a Dedicated Account Manager
- On-going seasonal Promotions and Creatives
- VIP Bonus Campaigns Available
- Robust Data-feed & Creative Inventory
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an affiliate program?
An affiliate program is a service that allows websites and blogs to earn a commission on sales referred to Steve Spangler Science and Spangler Science Club using specific links provided by, and tracked, via The Pepperjam Affiliate Network. Our team uploads custom creatives (banners and pictures), text links and product information (data-feed) to Pepperjam that bloggers and website owners can add to their websites. Pepperjam tracks all clicks from the Spangler banners and text links on your website – so when one of those clicks results in a sale, you earn a commission of that specific sale.
For example, if a consumer clicks on any of the Spangler banners and purchases a subscription box – you earn $15 for a subscription. If a reader purchases $50 worth of products, you would earn up to $5 (or 10% of the total product sale).
Who is eligible for the affiliate program?
We accept most types of websites that are relevant to our customer base or products. We do not accept websites that contain inappropriate content. This may include content that we consider to be obscene, harmful or pornographic. Additionally we do not accept websites that contain any viruses, Trojan horses, or any other programs designed to harm visitors or gather their data without their permission.
Do I have to pay any fees?
No. It is completely free to participate.
What is the commission on each sale?
- Spangler Science Club Subscriptions – We pay a commission on our subscription box program of $15/subscription
- Spangler Science Club Products – We pay up to a 10% commission on our Spangler Science Products.
How do I sign up and get started?
You must first become a member of The Pepperjam Affiliate Network, which is our third-party tracking and payment platform. You can join both our program and The Pepperjam Network in one step by clicking here. If you have multiple websites, you only need to apply once.
How do I know if my application has been accepted?
You will receive an email with the subject “Steve Spangler Science Affiliate Program Application – Approved”. You will also be able to access our creative inventory by logging into your Pepperjam Account and going to “Advertisers > My Advertisers > Spangler Science Club > Get Creatives > Get Link / Banner”. If you have any questions about your approval status, please contact us at any time.
What images can I use on my website?
Please only use images found in our creative inventory on Pepperjam. If you are looking for something different, please let us know, and we’d be happy to create a custom creative for you!
How do I create links to specific product pages?
Sign into your Pepperjam Account.
You’ll just need the URL of the page you’d like to link to – Then go to “Advertisers > My Advertisers > Spangler Science Club > Get Creatives > Products”. You can also follow step-by-step instructions listed on the Pepperjam Blog: Can’t Find the Right Text Link? Create Your Own!
How does Spangler know when I should receive credit?
Pepperjam tracks a cookie that is applied to the device of a visitor who clicks on a banner or text link that has your Pepperjam Affiliate ID within the link. It’s important that you always use creatives from the creative inventory on Pepperjamto ensure each link has your specific ID so Pepperjam can properly track clicks and sales from your website.
How will I get paid?
Pepperjam will pay your monthly commission on the 20th of each month.
Do I receive any discounts?
No. You are free to use any advertised coupon codes and you also may purchase your orders through your own links so you can earn commission on the sales.
What reports does Pepperjam provide?
There are a number of reports available in Pepperjam including Performance tracking, Transaction tracking, Item Tracking, Performance by Creative Banner or Text Link, and more. You can learn more about reports on the Customer Support Link at the top of your home page.
What if I forget my Pepperjam account password?
If you forget your password, please use the forgot password link on the Pepperjam Login page.
We have a 7-day cookie (tracking gap).
- We encourage you to read our program terms before applying. If an affiliate is caught violating the terms of our agreement we may reverse commissions or remove an affiliate from the program. All sales will lock on the 20th of the month following the month in which the transaction was made.
- Steve Spangler Science may reverse commissions for the misuse of coupons, fraud or any sale made in violation of our affiliate terms. All payments are sent via Pepperjam on the 20th of the month following the lock date. We reserve the right to decline any application. If you are declined and feel that we are in error please contact us at [email protected]
- Please include links to all the websites you intend to use to promote our products. Affiliates must not break any laws when promoting products for Steve Spangler Science. This includes compliance with but not limited to: 1. The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 when sending emails with links to Steve Spangler Science. 2. You should be familiar with disclosure requirements by the FTC.
- We require all affiliates to follow FTC disclosure requirements. To see FTC guidelines go to:http://www.ftc.gov/sites/default/files/attachments/press-releases/ftc-staff-revises-online-advertising-disclosure-guidelines/130312dotcomdisclosures.pdf.
- Affiliate websites may not: 1. Contain inappropriate content. This may include content that we consider to be obscene, harmful or pornographic. 2. Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, or any other programs designed to harm visitors or gather their data without their permission. You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links. You may not attempt to prevent the referring page information from being seen by the affiliate networks.
- You may not place any pay-per-click bids on any terms that include the use of the words or combinations of Steve Spangler, Spangler Science, Spangler Science Club, Steve Spangler Science, Steve Spangler Science Club. You may not link directly to any page at SteveSpanglerScience.com using a PPC campaign. All links must first be directed to the affiliates website.
- Affiliates may only publish https://www.stevespanglerscience.com coupon codes that are provided through the affiliate program or authorized by https://www.stevespanglerscience.com for use by affiliates, or displayed on our website. Any transactions using coupon codes that we have not authorized by use for affiliates or published on our site will receive a commission of zero. Use of the word “steve spangler science” within any domain or subdomain name by affiliates is strictly prohibited.