Drop one of these Green Fizzers into a glass of water and watch as the tiny tablet makes that clear water green! You’ve seen our Fizzers in red, yellow, and blue, but now they come in green. These amazing tablets will turn almost any liquid green in a matter of seconds.
One of Steve’s favorite tricks is to use Green Fizzers on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Unscrew the screen piece from the end of the faucet that you wish to turn green.
- Dry the screen with a paper towel and place two or three Green Fizzers in the reservoir.
- Twist the screen piece back onto the end of the faucet.
- When you turn on the water, the tablets dissolve and color the water. Remember it only lasts for a short time before the coloring tablets completely dissolve, and the color is the most vivid during the first few seconds. Be sure to collect a sample in a cup to prove that it really happened!
You’ll be filled with joy and laughter as your kids or students stare in awe at the best trick those devilish little Leprechauns have ever pulled.
- 108 Green Fizzer tablets (9 packs of 12)
How Does It Work?
Green Fizzers are designed to work just like an alka seltzer tablet. Once they are dropped in water, these tablets begin fizzing and releasing their color into the liquid. The color of the liquid is permanent, but don’t worry, it won’t stain!