Frequently Purchased Together
- Contains a thermochromic color-changing dye
- Explore the science of building polymers
- Learn about heat sensitive materials and dyes
- 32 oz (1 L) of Blue or Magenta Heat Sensitive String Slime liquid
- 60 g (2.1 oz) of Activator Powder
- Blue measuring scoop
- 4 oz String Slime bottle
- Activity Guide
You get enough materials to make about 160 feet (49 meters) of Heat Sensitive String Slime!
String Slime works through the magic of polymers. Although String Slime starts as a liquid, through polymerization (the formation of polymers) the liquid becomes a solid and looks just like a long string. Heat Sensitive String Slime also features a thermochromic dye that reacts, quite colorfully, to changes in temperature.