Steve Spangler's Kit of the Month Club – Summer Edition Perfect for Stopping Summer Learning Loss
The staff at Steve Spangler Science has a reputation for playing and having fun at our jobs. A requirement for working here is being a kid at heart.
When the boss is a big kid himself, you have to have a playful side to survive. We work hard and play just as hard at the Spangler Labs.
This helps when we are tasked with developing new ways to make science fun and get it into the hands of teachers, parents and kids.
To add to the solution of stopping summer learning loss and finding engaging ways to bring parents and kids together, we came up with the Kit of the Month Club – Summer Edition.
In June, July and August you will receive a kit designed to spark Wow! moments as you and your children become mad scientists. These kits were developed by Steve Spangler himself to include the best STEM learning activities that will keep your kids focused all summer long.
June : Mad Scientist Lab – Color Mixing
July: Science of Electricity
August: Super Solar Science
Each kit will be delivered to your door and contain at least eight STEM and science activities (including one that involves the box itself) that will keep them busy and discovering.
The kits come with enough materials for one child, but siblings can share or work together. If you want each child to individually do each activity, multiple kits should be ordered.
Why Should I Sign Up?
- FREE shipping!
- 3 Months of science adventures from Steve Spangler delivered to your door
- Perfect for children ages 6-12
- At least 8 hands-on science activities each month
- Easy to understand step-by-step instructions
- Access to an exclusive video lesson from Steve Spangler
- Learn the real science behind each amazing experiment
- Great resource for teachers, child care professionals and science enthusiasts
- Individual kits not available to purchase anywhere
- Make STEM learning fun!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Im wondering about what the cost is for the club.
Interested in science kits. Grandkids are age 5.5 and 2.5. I so want to teach them amazing things at my house/yatd..
Interested in sharing with my grandboys!!!!!!!