A Best Seller! Six great science experiments each packed in a large plastic test tube. Experiment with ooey gooey jelly crystals, erupting soda geysers, bubbling potions, magic sand that stays dry under water, color-changing beads, polymer plants, a test tube rainbow and erupting snow! Each test tube is a stand alone experiment with easy to understand instructions and simple science explanations. Great for science fair prizes, student gifts, party favors or for that young, budding scientist in the family. You also get the test tube rack!
Recommended for children ages 4 and up.
- Insta-Snow Tube -You actually use the test tube to measure just the right amount of water. Makes approximately 2 cups of Insta-Snow.
- Mentos Geyser Tube – Turn a bottle of soda and a roll of Mentos into an erupting geyser.
- Rainbow Test Tube – Grow colorful jelly crystals with primary colors trapped inside. Layer them in the test tube and watch the secondary colors magically appear.
- Magic Sand Tube – Sand that stays dry in water? You will be amazed when you pour this special sand into water and it doesn’t get wet. Completely reusable.
- Test Tube Garden – Watch nature take its course as the plant grows to make your own portable garden.
- Energy Bead Tube – Special beads that change color in sunlight. Learn about the science of ultra-violet light with this very popular science project.
How Does It Work?
The #1 used test tube for kids! These clear, unbreakable test tubes (measures 5.75 inches tall) are used for safe science experiments in classrooms everywhere. Unlike ordinary glass test tubes, these thick-walled plastic tubes can be thrown in the dishwasher, dropped, tapped, or stepped on and they just won’t break!