Frequently Purchased Together
- Turn a bottle of soda and a roll of Mentos candies into an erupting geyser
- Improved geyser trigger mechanism to prevent accidental eruptions
- Shoot a geyser up to 30 feet high!
- 10 rolls of Mentos and 10 bulk Geyser Tubes (no packaging)
- 25 rolls of Mentos and 25 bulk Geyser Tubes (no packaging)
- 50 rolls of Mentos and 50 bulk Geyser Tubes (no packaging)(*2 L soda bottles not included*)
Science Fair Connection:
Setting off a Mentos Geyser isn’t, by itself, a science fair project, but there are some very easy ways to make experimenting with geysers a great science fair project. The key to creating an awesome Mentos Geyser themed science fair project is isolating a variable. A variable is a component of the experiment that changes and, hopefully, alters the experiment. Some examples of possible variables with the Mentos Geyser include:
- Try different brands or types of soda and find a way to measure which erupts the highest.
- Test different numbers of Mentos to find the number of Mentos that creates the tallest geyser.
- Find out what temperature is best for geyser eruptions.
These are just examples of variations that you can try to turn the Mentos Geyser Tube into a science fair project. Remember, you have to keep all other factors the same. If you’re testing different brands of soda, make sure the number of Mentos you use is always the same and that the sodas are kept at the same temperature.