Frequently Purchased Together
- Learn about what shapes a bubble, even making your very own square bubble!
- A total of 9 labs all about bubbles, with suggestions and directions to take the labs further
- STEM Science Kit
- 9 Experiments
- Suggested Take-it-further activities
- 2 Activity Guides
Recommended for children ages 5 and up with adult supervision.
The kit comes with the essential materials you’ll need to conduct many experiments, take-it-further activities and challenges for 1 – 4 children per kit.
You’ll also receive two instruction guides – one for the scientist and a top secret document for the adult science helper. The easy to follow step-by-step instructions guide the learner through the scientific method while providing open-ended activities to promote further learning. The adult helper’s top secret document contains the science explanation behind all of the experiments and answers to all of the science questions. Best of all, you’ll receive helpful tips and suggestions for ways to work with your child to create an unforgettable learning experience.
Science Fair Connections
The take-it-further challenges featured through this kit are great starting points for any science fair project. With the help and guidance from the adult science helper, it will be easy to focus in on any one of the experiments to create a great science fair project such as these:
- What proportion of water in your bubble solution creates the longest lasting bubble?
- What proportion of water in your bubble solution allows you to blow the largest bubble?
- What fabric will allow a bubble to rest without popping the longest?