Drop one of these Green Fizzers into a glass of water and watch as the tiny tablet makes that clear water green! You've seen our Fizzers in red, yellow, and blue, but now they come in green. These amazing tablets will turn almost any liquid green in a matter of seconds.
One of Steve's favorite tricks is to use Green Fizzers on St. Patrick's Day.
- Unscrew the screen piece from the end of the faucet that you wish to turn green.
- Dry the screen with a paper towel and place two or three Green Fizzers in the reservoir.
- Twist the screen piece back onto the end of the faucet.
- When you turn on the water, the tablets dissolve and color the water. Remember it only lasts for a short time before the coloring tablets completely dissolve, and the color is the most vivid during the first few seconds. Be sure to collect a sample in a cup to prove that it really happened!
You'll be filled with joy and laughter as your kids or students stare in awe at the best trick those devilish little Leprechauns have ever pulled.
- 108 Green Fizzer tablets (9 packs of 12)
How Does It Work?
Green Fizzers are designed to work just like an alka seltzer tablet. Once they are dropped in water, these tablets begin fizzing and releasing their color into the liquid. The color of the liquid is permanent, but don't worry, it won't stain!
- 'Green Fizzers' Fizzled? Review by adrienne
We read Steve's blog and decided to purchase the fizzers for St. Patrick's Day to add an extra element of surprise. My kids (ages 6 and 7) noticed that the fizzers produce a lot of 'fuzzy, foamy, bubbly' water. They were instantly suspicious, which is great because they were asking lots of questions. And not so great because the 'green fizzers' did not work their charm on them. The green color lasted briefly and was mildly interesting to them, but they were super-interested in the bubble action. (Posted on 5/31/13)
- science kid Review by Julie Ley
The Fizzer's are awesome. My kids love doing the "jokes" (such as making the water turn green )which were ideas that came with the fizzers. Really fun. (Posted on 5/31/13)
- fizzers Review by kathryn houghton
these are great fun especially you can trick people to thinking there real potions! (Posted on 5/31/13)
Write Your Own Review
Are they non-toxic?
They are entirely non-toxic. However, non-toxic does not mean they are a tasty snack. Trust us, we have tried. If you don't believe us, just call and ask for Harmony...
Do they stain?
Nope! They are specifically designed not to stain. That's just one of the many awesome things about them.
Can I use them for Easter Eggs?
No, they are designed to color different types of liquids and don't pack the power to stain objects such as Easter Eggs.