Science Fair Projects
From easy science fair project ideas to hard-to-find science supplies.
Participating in the school science fair is a fantastic opportunity to uncover the power of the scientific method. You'll ask new questions, discover new science facts, conduct experiments that lead you to ask new questions and make new discoveries, and ultimately gain a new understanding of how science works.
"Wondering" is an important part of any science lesson. Science education is more than just teaching the facts. Science is exciting and meaningful when it is presented in a hands-on way and when it provides answers to what you wonder about. The science fair is a perfect opportunity for you to explore your own questions and make your own discoveries.
Whether you're here right now looking for science fair project supplies, searching for an out-of-the-box science project or browsing cool science fair project ideas, you've succeeded in the beginning phase of your science fair project. Don't forget to check out Steve Spangler's science videos from his weekly NBC television segments to get your creative ideas flowing.
If the classic volcano defined science fair projects in the past, growing bacteria and germs is the new buzz. If you're looking for an easy science project and want us to help you through the process, check out our Bacteria Growing Kit that was featured in the Wall Street Journal.
- Baby Diaper Science Fair Kit $9.99
- Bacteria Growing Kit $14.99
- Bed of Nails $39.99
- Diggin' Dirty Science $12.99
- Energy Stick $7.99
- Flying Film Canisters Kit $14.99
- Fun Fly Stick Science Kit $29.99
- Geyser Rocket Car $24.99
- Growing Creature Kit $29.99
- Heat Sensitive Worms $24.99
- Iron for Breakfast Science ... $12.99
- Mentos Geyser Tube $4.99
- pH Paper $5.99
- Portable UV Checker $24.99
- Red Cabbage Jiffy Indicator $9.99
- See-Through Compost Kit $32.99
- Soda Geyser Depth Charge Kit $9.99
- Steve Spangler Book Set $15.00
- Sun Sensitive Paper $6.99
- UV Color Changing Beads $8.99