Warm days, no school, freedom from crazy schedules—but before you know it, you’re looking for summer science experiments for kids. Steve Spangler Science has you covered, with expertly designed, meaningful STEM activities to keep children’s minds engaged, off screens, and HAVING FUN!
Solar Bag Balloon Science Experiment
Sun Science Project
- Fill our Solar Bag with air and let solar energy make it float!
- Harness the power of the sun as it heats the air inside the bag until lift-off
- Bags are lightweight and easy to fill!
SKU: SOLARBAG (2 25-foot solar bag with string)
- Steve’s famous Mentos Geyser Tube
- A soda eruption that can go 30 feet into the air
- The Deluxe version comes with 3 additional caps to change the eruption shape
- Simply pull the pin to release the Mentos, and run for cover
- Buying in bulk? Click here for a 10-pack
SKU: 857155 (Extreme Geyser Tube)
3 STEM Kit Options!
At Steve Spangler Science, we’re on a mission to inspire a new generation of scientists and engineers. Our STEM Science Kits are an easy way to introduce children to science with five to eight hands-on experiments and challenges in each kit. Steve Spangler pulled together an award-winning team of science teachers and education experts to create kits that are the perfect balance of learning and fun, with included activities that teach children how to think like a scientist.
Wonder, discover and explore the world of science through these convenient, easy-to-follow kits.