Frequently Purchased Together
The Spanish Learning Success Kit for second graders is a teacher-developed supplemental curriculum product to help your child practice and build on important skills such as addition and subtraction, reading, place value concepts, and sight word recognition, as well as social-emotional support. The materials include both hands-on repeated practice and single-use reference materials for supporting second grade curriculum skills. Your child can make use of the journals, games, flash cards, books, dry erase mats, and more, over and over! The full-color activity guide includes a letter to families in both English and Spanish, provides guidance on how each item is used, and offers additional activities for taking learning further. This Spanish kit will provide many hours of hands-on learning, and repeated practice of key second grade skills. Everything you need is included, even a dry erase marker!
* WHAT YOU GET: 1 Activity Guide, 1 Addition and Subtraction Journal, 1 Word Ladder Journal, 1 Place Value Game, 50 Sight Word Sentence Flash Cards, 6 Tiny Take-Home Books, 5 Dry Erase Mats, 1 Dry Erase Marker, 1 Infinity Symbol Breathing Card, and 1 Word Tracker.
* EASY TO FOLLOW: This kit comes with a 16-page, full-color Activity Guide. The guide includes a parent letter, in BOTH English and Spanish, so you will know how to effectively use each component with your young learner, and how to take activities further.
* SKILLS BASED: Each item is purposefully created to align to multiple learning standards. Skills covered include addition and subtraction, reading, place value concepts, and sight word recognition, as well as social-emotional support.
* DESIGNED BY TEACHERS: All content in this kit was designed and written by teachers! Really Good Stuff has teacher product developers who have real-world classroom experience. All kit components and activities are teacher approved.
* REUSABLE MATERIALS: Many items in this kit are reusable, meaning your child will be able to learn with these materials for years to come! Even after your child works through the addition and subtraction journal, they can use if for future reference.
* HANDS-ON PRACTICE: Students learn best by doing. Our kit includes hands-on learning supplies to strengthen skills.