Sick Science! Summer Camp Experiments and Activities to Keep Your Kids Busy & Learning This Summer
No one wants their children to sit on the couch all summer and lose their thirst to wonder, explore, discover and learn. Get off that couch, get outside with your kids and learn something through play.
This summer, we are bringing you a new experiment or activity every Monday in our Sick Science! Summer Camp series. Turn off the electronics and head outside for some family fun.
Many of our Summer Camp experiments will also come with a special discount offer for one of our products. These specials will be available through the summer and expire August 31, 2012.
Sick Science! Summer Camp Experiments:
- Diggin’ Dirty Science Kit – Growing Plants in Test Tubes (June 6)
- Painting with Bubbles (June 6)
- Tie Dye Kit (June 6)
- Sun Sensitive Fabric and Paper – Nature Prints from the Sunlight (June 6)
- Puffy Paint (June 11)
- Backyard Bubbles (June 18)
- Firefly Glow Jars & Glowing Drinks (June 25)
- Play and Freeze Ice Cream (July 2)
- Testing the Power of the Sun with Energy Beads (July 9)
- Sugar Water Density Towers (July 16)
- Tornadoes in a Bottle (July 23)
- What’s Inside a Piece of Candy (July 30)
- Colorful Dissolving Candy Kitchen Science Aug. 6