St. Patrick's Day Science Experiment Guide
- 21 pages
- Full-color with over 44 images
- Over 15 activities including a special St. Patrick's Day story from Steve!
What Does It Teach?
The St. Patrick's Day Science Experiment Guide uses different fields of science to capitalize on the St. Patrick's Day holiday and make it a scientific learning experience that is fun and engaging.
- Air movement and Bernoulli's principle - The Leprechaun Bag
- Light and refraction - Rainbow Glass and Leprechaun Eggs
- Plants and movement of water - Color Changing Carnations
- Polymers and water absorption - Leprechaun Snow and Green Worms
- Design and fine motor skills - Leprechaun Footprints and Leprechaun Trap
- Chemistry - Leprechaun Rainbow Milk and Leprechaun Treasure Polish
- pH (acids and bases) - Magical Leprechaun Cabbage
- Ultraviolet light and UV-reactive pigment - Rainbow Beads
- Air movement and vacuums - Leprechaun Breakfast
- Non-Newtonian fluids - Green Quicksand
Write Your Own Review
Having trouble purchasing or downloading?
- Try using this direct link instead: St. Patrick's Day Science Experiment Guide.