If you're looking for a kit and activity guide, check out the Leprechaun Science Kit.
With the St. Patrick's Day Science Experiment Guide, you'll learn some of the most popular leprechaun tricks. Experience Disappearing Money that vanishes before your eyes, make rainbows with all kinds of fun materials, discover how leprechauns store their marshmallows, and even figure out how leprechauns hide their gold! Don't be caught off guard when the leprechauns start their shenanigans at your home this year. Be prepared, and learn awesome science projects and experiments in the process.
St. Patrick's Day Science Experiment Guide
- Over 50 pages
- Full-color with a pot-of-gold-full of images
- 12 activity guides, packed with St. Patrick's Day and leprechaun-themed projects and experiments
What Does It Teach?
The St. Patrick's Day Science Experiment Guide uses different fields of science to capitalize on the St. Patrick's Day holiday and make it a scientific learning experience that is fun and engaging.
- Polymers and color mixing - Rainbow Tube
- Chemical reactions -Taco Sauce Penny Cleaner
- Density, color, and air pressure - Salt Water Density Straw
- Air pressure -Growing and Shrinking Marshmallows
- Laminar flow - Twist in Time
- Thaumatropes and persistence of vision - Spinning Disk Illusion
- Non-newtonian fluids and sound - Cornstarch Monsters
- Refraction and properties of light and water - Disappearing Money
- Kinetic and potential energy - Magic Rollback Can
- Color mixing and chromatography - Sharpie Pen Color Science
Write Your Own Review
Having trouble purchasing or downloading?
- Try using this direct link instead: St. Patrick's Day Science Experiment Guide.