- 7 Kid-friendly instruction cards
- 1 package of coloring tablets
- 15 Color-changing Energy Beads
- 6 2.5 oz. plastic cups
- 10 Pieces of filter paper
- 1 Piece of fuzzy wire
- 3 Zipper-lock bags
- 1 Water-soluble black marker
- 1 Piece of leather cord
- 1 Rainbow Peephole
- 1 9 oz. plastic cup
- 3 Bottles of Pinch and Mix gel in red, yellow and blue
What does it teach?Your Colorologists will have a blast mixing up recipes for their own rainbow creations. Use the “kid-friendly” instruction cards to teach key concepts about color mixing and the properties of color. This kit is sure to light up any color unit!
Julie Ley - October 2, 2011
There are a lot of cool experiments in the kit and a lot to learn. My only disappointment was that the experiments could be done fairly quickly and so my kids were done with the kit in a short amount of time. I would have liked more hands on experiments in the kit.