- No glue, no PVA, no Borax.
- Squirt String Slime into the bowl of Activator solution. The instant the two liquids touch, you get solid String Slime. It’s that easy!
- Safe to touch, twirl and twist as you explore the science of polymers.
- Amazing fluorescent colors won’t stain your hands.
- Want more slime? Check out Steve Spangler’s String Slime Starter Set
NOW AVAILABLE IN THESE GREAT SCIENCE KITS
Frequently Purchased Together
- New Formula! No glue, no PVA, no Borax
- Squirt String Slime into the bowl of Activator Solution. The instant the two liquids touch, you get solid String Slime. It’s that easy!
- Safe to touch, twirl and twist as you explore the science of polymers
Explore the Science of Building Polymers by Cross-linking Long Chains of Molecules
Our Amazing Fluorescent Colors Won’t Stain Your Hands
This is slime like you’ve never seen before. No glue, no Borax, no messy mixing — just amazing amounts of fun for all ages. Just mix up the Activator solution and squirt your favorite String Slime™ color into the liquid. The instant the two liquids touch, you get solid String Slime to play around with. Rest assured, the bold, vibrant color is both safe and clean.
Remove the strings from the bowl and you’re ready for action. When you snap the string in half, you reveal its gooey center. To seal it back up, simply dip the ends into the Activator solution and keep the fun going strong.
Learning Science With String Slime
Using Spangler’s String Slime, kids can explore the science of building polymers by cross-linking long chains of molecules. The process of making String Slime is faster and easier than a standard slime recipe and it happens immediately. Groups of children will watch in shock and awe as the mixture morphs into solid strings of colorful slime.
Show Off Safe Chemical Changes for All Ages
Making String Slime is a wonderful activity for all ages. Both String Slime liquid and the Activator powder is safe to use as directed with adult supervision. Use String Slime to introducte chemical changes to young children. In addition, older children can learn more about polymer science through the process of cross-linking long chains of molecules together.
You Won’t Believe How Easy This Slime Is
Spangler’s String Slime is super easy to clean up and it won’t stain your hands. It’s safe to touch, twist, twirl and explore the magical properties of polymers.
Better Try It Under a Black Light
Our special fluorescent colors are designed blow your junior scientist’s mind under a black light. Collect all of your favorite colors for the ultimate slime experience.
For Teachers, Parents, Grandparents and All-Around Science Lovers
We haven’t forgotten about the new STEM and STEAM initiatives in our schools, bringing Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math together to transform young science lovers into real deep thinkers. Rejoice in what your young scientist brings to the table using Spangler’s String Slime-making activities.
- Clear String Slime liquid –( 8 oz)
- Activator Powder
- Squirt bottle
- Activity Guide