Explore 9 color chemistry experiences with this kit from SICK Science. Young scientists will discover acid-base color changes, use the heat from their hands to make colors appear on paper and perform color-changing chemical magic.
9 color chemistry experiences to explore!
Young scientists will discover acid-base and heat indicators with Color Changing Paper, play and learn with clear liquids that change colors in Pour a Color, and experience the smells of Colors of Chemistry. That’s only 3 of the 9 individual activities they’ll experience, so drop the crayons and markers and start experimenting with Color Chem!
Based on the viral YouTube series called SICK Science.
- 2 sheets of Heat Sensitive Paper
- 1 wax crayon
- 0.5 oz (15 mL) sodium carbonate solution
- 0.5 oz (15 mL) phenolphthalein indicator
- 3 Jumbo Test Tubes with lids
- 1 Jumbo Test Tube rack
- 4 - 4 oz (120 mL) plastic cups
- 4 pipettes
- 0.1 oz (3 g) cabbage powder
- 10 pH paper strips
- Full-color, image-filled activity guide
What Does It Teach?