Introduce your young scientist to the world of measurement, observation, and classification using the Blast of Color Kit as their guide. This fun, hands-on kit uses color mixing and growing polymers as a one of a kind introduction to the fun that your children and students can have with scientific exploration. Young scientists will love having their own color mixing lab-in-a-bag.
- 30 grams of Insta-Snow
- 15 grams of Water Jelly Crystals
- 10 grams of Garbled Marbles
- 3 giant test tubes w/ rack
- 3 jumbo pipettes
- Color wheel
- Magnifying glass
- Plastic measuring scoop
- 9-well mixing tray
- 12 pack of True Colors coloring tablets
How does it work?
- Experiment with colors and color mixing
- Make a Rainbow Tube using Water Jelly Crystals
- Grow and color Insta-Snow® and Jelly Marbles
Bubble Wrap Color Mixing Activity
July 23rd, 2007
Click the thumbnail below to see the video.
François-Olivier McDuff - December 25, 2012
The kit is very amazing even for a little girl as young as 4½ years old! I think you must first wish to learn also as adult, but you'll rapidly wish!
Amy - July 18, 2012
I will absolutely order fom ths website again!
Julie Ley - October 2, 2011
Not sure, we gave it away as a birthday gift. I think it is a great gift idea.