Science Fair Display Tips
Your display board is the first impression of your science fair project.
Your display board is the first impression of your science fairproject. It is a display that tells the story of all your efforts.So keep it simple, very neat, and well organized. Here are 10 simpletips for making a great science fair display…
1. Understand the Assignment – Stay within the guidelines and rules. Take the time to review all of the rules and requirements of the project before you get started.
2. Select an Interesting Topic – If the focus of your research excites you, it will most likely interest others especially the judges!
3. Research and Organize – Gather all of your facts and materials, then make a rough sketch of your display.
4. Create a Powerful Title – Come up with an Attention-Grabber that will create interest and capture attention.
5. Make It Easy to Understand – Use clear subtitles and simple captions to make your point.
6. Make It Attractive – Use photos, illustrations, and 3-D objects to keep your display exciting and enticing to others.
7. Use Your Imagination – Paints, markers, crayons, and poster board will add impact to your display.
8. Know Your Facts – Prepare a well written and thoroughly researched report.
9. Review and Revise – Practice presenting your display to classmates, friends, and family.
10. Get a Good Nights Rest – Remember that YOU are the most important part of the display. Only you can share your enthusiasm for the discoveries youve made.