Here's the best Halloween Science kit on the market! You'll be the hit of any Halloween party at home or school with this collection of Steve Spangler's best Halloween Science activities from television. You and the kids will have so much fun making bubbling potions, slimey glowing goo and spooky sounds that you won't even know you're learning science. Designed for the home or school party, the kit features more than a dozen cool activities and 3 take-home experiments for up to 24 kids.
Over a $100 value!!
The detailed instruction guide will teach you both the science and the fun behind each of the activities - it's a great resource for parents and teachers. Make this Halloween the best ever with Steve Spangler's Halloween Science kit. Recommended for children ages 8 and up.
This kit includes both demonstration materials for the mad scientist and take-home materials (party favors) for up to 24 trick or treaters. You'll receive:
- Crystal Bubble Bowl and cloth
- Dish soap (brand may vary)
- Giant (1000mL) graduated cylinder
- 24 Screaming Balloons
- Glow powder kit
- Mini blacklight
- 24 sheets of Goldenrod Paper
- Bag of Growing Body Parts (brain, hand, ear and nose)
- 4 L (1 gallon) size jar
- 2 plastic beakers (600 mL)
- 1-liter of high quality PVA slime and cross-linking solution
- 24 shaker cups and lids
- Sound Hose
- 15 page instruction guide with detailed science explanations for each activity.
WOW! This kit has it all!
How Does It Work?
- Mix-up a batch of glowing slime for 24 kids
- Fill the room with screaming balloons and other spooky sounds
- Grow life-size body parts in your Mad Scientists Giant Specimen Jar (very cool!)
- Stir-up a batch of ooey, gooey Instant Worms
- Make paper turn blood red when you touch it (clever chemistry!)
- Perform some of the coolest dry ice demonstrations you've ever seen - bubbling beakers, erupting graduated cylinders and an awesome crystal ball bubble.
- Halloween Science Party Success Review by Heather Lawrence
I am so glad that we discovered Steve Spangler,and I'm even more excited that his products were available online. (It saved us from costly online ordering and shipping because almost everything we needed was included.) We entertained 16 kids with a 3-8 age range for almost a full hour.
The kids "oohed" and "ahhed" and had a great time. I love that the explanations are easy to pass on to kids and easy for an English teacher to understand. We will definitely be ordering again. (Posted on 5/14/13)
- Halloween Science Party Review by Jana Firkins
I bought this for my seven year old son's birthday party in April. The boys LOVED it and had a blast! The experiments were easy and simply explained. All the materials (except dry ice, of course) came with the box! (Posted on 3/26/13)
- Love this! Review by Amanda
Students are so excited to see what will happen next!
Being able to include the class in demonstrations and give them take homes means the world to them!
THANK YOU FOR THIS KIT!Thank you for the instructions as well!
High quality & GREAT value! (Posted on 3/11/13)
- Ooey Gooey Scary Science Review by Karen
We are excited to use your Halloween Science Kit for our Recess Enrichment Club in the Library for October – Yeah…”Ooey Gooey Scary Science” (Posted on 2/18/13)
Write Your Own Review