If you were invited to Steve Spangler's house on Halloween, these are the eerie experiments you would experience first hand. Designed for the home or school party, the kit features 13 spooky Halloween science experiments and 3 take-home activities for up to 24 kids. The detailed instruction guide teaches you both the science and the fun behind each of the experiments - it's a great resource for parents and teachers. Make this Halloween the best ever with Steve Spangler's Deluxe Halloween Science Party kit. Recommended for children ages 6 and up.
- Mix-up a batch of glowing slime for 24 kids
- Fill the room with screaming balloons and spooky sounds
- Grow life-size body parts in your mad scientists body parts jar
- Make stringy worms and vampire veins appear from a spooky brew
- Make paper turn blood red when you touch it - clever chemistry!
- Bubbling beaker, erupting graduated cylinders and an awesome crystal ball bubble are just a few of the spooky experiments you'll share.
This kit includes both demonstration materials for the mad scientist and take-home materials (party favors) for up to 24 trick-or-treaters or party-goers. You'll receive...
- Plastic Crystal Bubble Bowl and Cloth
- Dish soap (brand may vary)
- Blue Insta-Worms Kit
- Atomic Insta-Worms Kit
- Sound Hose
- 1000 mL Graduated Cylinder
- 24 Screaming Balloons
- Glow Powder Kit
- Black Light (24 inches)
- 6 Sheets of Goldenrod Paper
- 5 Sheets of Glow In The Dark Paper
- Growing Body Parts (Brain, Hand, Ear, and Nose)
- 4 L (1 gallon) Mad Scientist Plastic Jar with Lid
- 2 Plastic Beakers (600 mL)
- 1 Liter of Green Slime and Cross-Linking Solution
- 1 Liter of Clear Slime and Cross-Linking Solution
- Starch Peanuts
- 48 Shaker Slime Cups and Lids for Slime
- Jelly Marbles - Clear Spheres 40 Grams
- Energy Stick
- 150 grams of Gravi-Goo
- 120 mL of Atomic Glow
- 120 mL Spray bottle of ammonia
- 27-page instruction guide with detailed science explanations for each activity
WOW! This kit has it all!
- Great Kit -- shipping is pricey Review by Tony J
I ordered the kit for a Harry Potter Themed Birthday Party for my twin 9-year old boys. The experiments were definitely a big hit -- and allowed each kid to bring home some Dragon Snot Potion(Atomic Slime), some Mermaid Eggs (Clear Spheres), Pensieve Memories (Insta-worms) and Boggart Decoys (Screaming Balloons). We had some great demonstrations with dry ice and the gravi-goo. Overall a hit. I only dropped a star because the shipping cost was far too high ($176 standard). I know I live in Hawaii but I still get free shipping from Amazon Prime and many other retailers use USPS to cut down on shipping tremendously. I would love to try more products from Steve Spangler for our kid's classes or cub scout troop but unless they find a more reasonable shipping method I cannot justify it. (Posted on 5/29/14)
- GREAT Review by Erin Dennis
This kit kept Kindergarten busy for four hours and it was SO interesting. I'd recommend this to anyone! The only experiment that I'd skip is the gravigoo. When it fell on the ground (tiles) it was so slippery that we were all falling on top of each other. Nothing cleaned it up. I had to use sawdust to soak up the mess and then clean. It took several hours to clean up after gravigoo. But everything else was fun, easy clean up and fascinating. Parents that helped me in the classroom were amazed and many went out and purchased dry ice for their own experiments. You know it's good when a five year old asks for the website to do more! (Posted on 4/17/13)
- Not Just for Halloween Review by Cyndy
We purchased this lesson as a bonus lesson for winning classrooms of a contest. I did the lesson with both a Kinder class and a 3rd grade class on St. Patrick's day and what a huge success!!! Both grade levels learned a great deal and had a blast at the same time!
Thanks so much (Posted on 3/30/13)
- Insta-Worm Hit! Review by Sharon
I am letting you know that the Insta-Worms were a great success for the 4-H project that we presented for our local Duck Days in Lake Crystal, MN. The 4-H Butternut Boosters relied on your services and delivered a fun, and exciting project for our club to present to the community. Thank you for your wonderful exploration into science, that makes science fun! You're Da' Bomb! (Posted on 2/7/13)
- Spooky Science Review by Mike Ashcraft
We purchase the Deluxe Halloween Science Kit every year. As always - the Steve Spangler team delivers quality materials professionally, economically, and on time. Our kids always love the science made possible through this company! (Posted on 1/4/13)