Love our Halloween Science Party kit?... Can’t seem to get enough amazing Halloween Science?... you’ve come to the right place! We’ve taken everything you love from our original Halloween Science Party kit and added all of our latest and greatest creations to make this deluxe kit. We will give you everything you need to perform the most awe-inspiring Halloween science ideas and experiments you’ve ever seen. From Clear Sphere eyeballs to Atomic Insta-Worms, we’ve got your all-in-one, mega, extreme Halloween kit.
Designed for the home or school party, the kit features more than a dozen cool activities and 3 take-home experiments for up to 24 kids. The detailed instruction guide will teach you both the science and the fun behind each of the activities - it's a great resource for parents and teachers. Make this Halloween the best ever with Steve Spangler's Deluxe Halloween Science Party kit. Recommended for children ages 8 and up.
This kit includes both demonstration materials for the mad scientist and take-home materials (party favors) for up to 24 trick-or-treaters or party-goers.
- Plastic Crystal Bubble Bowl and cloth
- Dish soap (brand may vary)
- 1 Insta-Worms Kit
- 1 Atomic Insta-Worms Kit
- Sound Hose
- 1000 mL graduated cylinder
- 24 Screaming Balloons
- Glow Powder kit
- 61 cm (24 in) black light
- 24 sheets of Goldenrod Paper
- 5 Sheets of Glow in the Dark Paper
- Growing Body Parts (brain, hand, ear and nose)
- 4 L (1 gallon) Mad Scientist plastic jar
- 2 plastic beakers (600 mL)
- 1 Liter of green PVA Slime and cross-linking solution
- 1 Liter of clear PVA Slime and cross-linking solution
- Starch peanuts
- 48 Shaker Slime Cups and lids
- 40 grams of Clear Spheres
- 1 Energy Stick
- 150 grams of Gravi-Goo
- 120 mL of Atomic Glow
- 120 mL Spray bottle of ammonia
- 27-page instruction guide with detailed science explanations for each activity
WOW! This kit has it all!
How Does It Work?
- Mix-up a batch of glowing slime for 24 kids
- Fill the room with screaming balloons and other spooky sounds
- Grow life-size body parts in your Mad Scientists Giant Specimen Jar (very cool!)
- Stir-up a batch of ooey, gooey Instant Worms
- Make paper turn blood red when you touch it (clever chemistry!)
- Perform some of the coolest dry ice demonstrations you've ever seen - bubbling beakers, erupting graduated cylinders and an awesome crystal ball bubble.
What Does It Teach?
The Deluxe Halloween Science kit covers areas of science from chemistry to the sounds of science to polymers and much, much more!
- GREAT Review by Erin Dennis
This kit kept Kindergarten busy for four hours and it was SO interesting. I'd recommend this to anyone! The only experiment that I'd skip is the gravigoo. When it fell on the ground (tiles) it was so slippery that we were all falling on top of each other. Nothing cleaned it up. I had to use sawdust to soak up the mess and then clean. It took several hours to clean up after gravigoo. But everything else was fun, easy clean up and fascinating. Parents that helped me in the classroom were amazed and many went out and purchased dry ice for their own experiments. You know it's good when a five year old asks for the website to do more! (Posted on 4/17/13)
- Not Just for Halloween Review by Cyndy
We purchased this lesson as a bonus lesson for winning classrooms of a contest. I did the lesson with both a Kinder class and a 3rd grade class on St. Patrick's day and what a huge success!!! Both grade levels learned a great deal and had a blast at the same time!
Thanks so much (Posted on 3/30/13)
- Insta-Worm Hit! Review by Sharon
I am letting you know that the Insta-Worms were a great success for the 4-H project that we presented for our local Duck Days in Lake Crystal, MN. The 4-H Butternut Boosters relied on your services and delivered a fun, and exciting project for our club to present to the community. Thank you for your wonderful exploration into science, that makes science fun! You're Da' Bomb! (Posted on 2/7/13)
- Spooky Science Review by Mike Ashcraft
We purchase the Deluxe Halloween Science Kit every year. As always - the Steve Spangler team delivers quality materials professionally, economically, and on time. Our kids always love the science made possible through this company! (Posted on 1/4/13)