As the long lazy summer days begin to dwindle and the new school year fast approaches, it’s a rush to pack in all of your summer fun.
Wait a minute.., do I see you moping? That is no way to enjoy the last few days of vacation time. Turn that frown upside down and blast back to school with end of summer fun! Not sure what to do to put some pep back into your summer? Why not let your friends at Steve Spangler Science help you find some fun experiments and activities to pull you out of your end of summer doldrums? Here are some great ideas to take away those end of summer blues:
- Make homemade ice cream with your Sick Science Recipe, or by using your Play and Freeze Ice Cream Maker (SIDE NOTE: Did you know that you can even make ice cream in the pool? It’s simple! All you have to do is use the Inflatable Ice Cream Ball Cover! )
- Challenge your neighbor to Geyser Car races. or see if your bike can outrun the power of the Geyser Car!
- Have a sleep-over and make Glow in the Dark Worms
- Summer-time birthday? How about making your birthday a Slime party with Slime Factory!
- Make your end of summer camping trip a blast by experimenting with Pop Top Rockets and the Geyser Depth Charge Kit!
- Gather friends for some summer snow fun, and make it colorful with our new Sick Science Rainbow Snow.
- Celebrate going back to school by making UV Bead jewelry or Tie Dying shirts in your school colors!
Want more instant ideas? Try downloading one of our digital experiment guides!
That’s right, now you’re excited! So go ahead, get that brain of yours back in gear with super fun, end of summer experiments from Steve Spangler Science!
Have more ideas for end of summer fun? Share them with us by leaving a comment below!
Bio: Joy Gintzler is a jack of all trades. Currently a Customer Service Guru and Blogger for Steve Spangler Science. She mixes cereal without remorse and loves engaging with customers, especially when helping plan events.